Slayer OLD SKOOL Shoes now at Vans .com

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
The Slayer Old Skool shoes are now available at Vans.com. There $55.00 plus tax and shipping. But if you go an order at a Vans store there will be no Shipping. Note****** If you really want a pair of these Shoes order on-line there is a limited supply going to stores, and sizes will be iffy. Ouch $55.00
:hotjump:

Pyrus said:
I, for once, am absolutely enthused at the prospect of buying overpriced sneakers bearing the slogan of a band that has released nothing useful for the past 11 years. How about you guys?

You're like only the 2nd person I've come upon who thinks the last 11 years
of Slayers career has been useless. :worship: :worship: :worship:

Otherwise, about the shoes? This is what you call the clearest example of
Capitalism in a Free Market Economy. I love it.

America Rules.

Yeah, maybe I'm too ignorant and closed-minded to appreciate classics like Divine Repetition and Slayer Hates Their Fans.

Don't get me wrong: like Metallica, Slayer will always be a great live band. But like Metallica, some of their studio work is...uh...let's just say "questionable."

Pyrus said:
Yeah, maybe I'm too ignorant and closed-minded to appreciate classics like Divine Repetition and Slayer Hates Their Fans.

LMMFAO!!!! Those are hilarious. Never heard those before. This is the post
of the day. I don't have anything cool like jew points to award you with,....uh...
maybe 5 Officer points but I dont know if they're cool to have.

Don't get me wrong: like Metallica, Slayer will always be a great live band. But like Metallica, some of their studio work is...uh...let's just say "questionable."

Slayer will always be a great live band. Agreed.
Their studio work, IMO, sucks ass compared to "old" Slayer.
Metallica suck ass. They will always suck ass. Live or studio. They're old and
they are lame and they should stop. now.

Those black ones? I think I read about it few months back. Shoe endorsements aren't just for athletes anymore. Those fuckers ARE ugly, just a pair of Vans with blood on the side. But hey, if they can't sell their latest album, I guess they gotta sell something.

Pyrus said:
I, for once, am absolutely enthused at the prospect of buying overpriced sneakers bearing the slogan of a band that has released nothing useful for the past 11 years. How about you guys?

Haha! Shit Pyrus, I paid $110.00 for a pair of fkg. NIKE's. Now that is ridiculous isn't it? :Spin:

Just remember to wear them for the first time at your next Slayer show. New shoes go so well with that black floor muck, spilled beer, plastic cups, ...