Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Nay!

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters

Wound

May 9, 2002
Visit site
nay

in my opinion, they are as boring as an empty jar of mayo, not to mention Kerry King is has as much worth as he does talent.

Originally posted by Final_Vision
nay....i respect em for what they've done in extreme metal but really just not my thing.

I've never noticed your Avatar was Dark Seed, i'm gonna go pick up that cd tonight...

Originally posted by Final_Vision
you bastard haha, where do you live that has Darkseed? I cant find the god damn thing.

Well, i just got back, i was positive the Apple Emporium (local store) had it,, but they sold it,,, so i ventured to The Exclusive Company, i know they've had it before.... no luck.... so i go to media play, where my friend Jake got it.... no luck :(.. so i just picked up the new Shadows Fall cd, it's pretty damn sweet.. i live in Wisconsin by the way :p

Originally posted by Wound
Well, i just got back, i was positive the Apple Emporium (local store) had it,, but they sold it,,, so i ventured to The Exclusive Company, i know they've had it before.... no luck.... so i go to media play, where my friend Jake got it.... no luck :(.. so i just picked up the new Shadows Fall cd, it's pretty damn sweet.. i live in Wisconsin by the way :p

:lol: damn....well I feel better now cause I know you can't find it either! mwhahaha. The new Shadows Fall is definitly :headbang:, picked that one up. of One Blood should be arrive at my doorstep soon :D

yeah i have heard 2 songs off of One Blood and I can tell its more melodic, which I dig. Though I'm not quite sure what could beat "Mystery of One Spirit", that intro riff....*drools*

Oh yeah, I found Diving into Darkness at amazon.com, one left in stock. Should be arriving before the 24th :D