sleeping with stuffed animals. yay? or nay?

I think stuffed animals are pretty cool. I haven't slept with one in forever though. Maybe I will tonight.

(you're from Grosse Pointe, MI? I'm from Troy! Hi!)

I used to suck my thumb and hold onto my golly doll. I loved that doll.

It was one of those black-man dolls that got banned here for being 'racist'. I thought that was utter shit.

okay because last night my roommate told me that guys would get freaked out by a girl who sleeps with a stuffed animal and i was pretty =( about it. because i have a stuffed bunny i sometimes sleep with if i feel sick.

now i can tell him he's a doofis.

my mom keeps buying me stuffed animal huskies. i keep a few of them in my car, initially because a carload of stuffed animals seemed funny... then i discovered that its nice to drive while holding a stuffed animal. is THIS too weird? :)

BigFakeSmile said:
my mom keeps buying me stuffed animal huskies. i keep a few of them in my car, initially because a carload of stuffed animals seemed funny... then i discovered that its nice to drive while holding a stuffed animal. is THIS too weird? :)
its also cool to hold the stuffed husky while in the passenger side.

also i don't have any more stuffed animals that i sleep with BUT i do have a pillow which i call my "cuddle" pillow which basically serves the same purpose.

girls sleeping with MULTIPLE stuffed animals can get creepy. like, a bed littered with them is really really weird.

i have a little stuffed black kitty who i think is technically a Beanie Baby or knockoff thereof which perches on the corner of my bed, but i don't snuggle it. also an alex-gator somewhere.

tons of stuffed animals in an obsessive way reminds me of HORSE PEOPLE. which = scary.

azal, my dad hugs his gallon jug of dewars.