Slobodan Milosevic's Untimely Death.

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
Anyway, the fuck is dead and gone. Everybody knows he was the worst piece of shit since Stalin and Hitler. At least, he died rotting in jail unlike those two mentioned above.

U forgot G.Bush and T.Blair :Smug:

Strange post! Far too serious man!

The balkans! Never has there been a greater hive of scum and villiany.

Started WWI which caused WWII those serbs eh! tut.

:Waits for post's about 2 world Wars now!:rolleyes:

ruud3166 said:
Star Wars quote! Dont go all walter the wobot on me.

The Bulkans are a lovely place for a holiday, especialy Bulgaria, well cheap booze and full of fit swedish birds randomly.
Yeah whatever...Which Star Wars? Star Wars ended in 1983.

ruud3166 said:
Theres only 3 the first one, before they go into mossisley.

Any way rock on!:kickass:
Shit I have to watch it again, then...the REAL version, not Lucas' "special edition" dogshit. (thank God for DVD-R...)

Drokk said:
Shit I have to watch it again, then...the REAL version, not Lucas' "special edition" dogshit. (thank God for DVD-R...)

I wish I had the real version on DVD! Have you noticed in the shitty new version they've changed Boba Fett's vioce to that Mori guy, that really pissed me off, Jeremy Bulloch is Boba Fett.

Gor george surley dick wreck those films.

ruud3166 said:
I wish I had the real version on DVD! Have you noticed in the shitty new version they've changed Boba Fett's vioce to that Mori guy, that really pissed me off, Jeremy Bulloch is Boba Fett.

Gor george surley dick wreck those films.
Nope. I have not seen the new DVDs, and I never will. If I visit someone and it is on, I will leave. If they are in my house, I will throw them out the window after having shat on them.

Drokk said:
Nope. I have not seen the new DVDs, and I never will. If I visit someone and it is on, I will leave. If they are in my house, I will throw them out the window after having shat on them.

and you would be well within your rights!:hotjump:

Dont you recon it's about time they made a decent Judge Dredd film, following the comics, and with out a shit actor and a good director?:kickass:

ruud3166 said:
and you would be well within your rights!:hotjump:

Dont you recon it's about time they made a decent Judge Dredd film, following the comics, and with out a shit actor and a good director?:kickass:
YES!!!

That's the damn Milosevic thread! Why the fuck are you talking about Star Wars here?:) The guy just died and only began to smell better than he used to smell, but you two have been showing him no fucking respect...
Did he deserve it?

If they made Judge Dredd today.
Shatner should play him.
All Hail Shatner!!

... hey, Milosevic's Re-animated courpse could be the Super Villan!

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
That's the damn Milosevic thread! Why the fuck are you talking about Star Wars here?:) The guy just died and only began to smell better than he used to smell, but you two have been showing him no fucking respect...
Did he deserve it?
Heh...Milosevic deserves this. Star Wars and Dredd are more interesting than that fucknut.

That being said, the problems he brought about didn't start and end with him.

Drokk said:
Heh...Milosevic deserves this. Star Wars and Dredd are more interesting than that fucknut.

That being said, the problems he brought about didn't start and end with him.

Yep with bells on!

If Milosevic was a starwars character who would he be?

I recon Governer Tarkin

If he was a Dredd character who would he be?

I recon Chief Sov Judge Bulgarin