Slow Morbid Angel...

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
I am a HUUUUUGE morbid angel fan... as most of you probably don't know, because half of you are from the Megadeth BB these days :rolleyes:

I have Gateways, Domination, Formulas :headbang:

Someone PLEASE give me a list of slower songs to check out form them, such as 'God of emptiness', 'nothing is not'.... Etc.

Thanks.

That riff from Dawn of the angry is awesome...

Trey=1
World=0

Awesome. I love morbid angel.

Their early stuff is even better than their new stuff... well... close... God of Emptiness :headbang:

...It's pretty hard to find their early stuff over here in australia.

I found domination, but that's the only one in stock that i've seen so far.

Give me a break, smartass. :D

"Blesses are the Sick" has a lot of cool slow things... some goes for "Covenant".

"Domination" and "Abominations" are my favs though.

Yup.... I've d/l most of Blessed.. it's awesome. Almost jazzy at some parts?

I love David's voice.

Who gives a fuck what he looks like now... And anyway, he always looked like a tool *shrug*

This is what he looked like 'then':
adavid3.jpg

What was your point wendy?

...You're a bunch of posers if you think that 'looks' matter. who gives a fuck? Trey Azagthoth looks like a dick too, in fact, he IS a dick from what i've heard. :rolleyes:

trey7%5B1%5D.jpg

He should join Machine Head if he keeps wearing that beanie. :rolleyes:

What... You want me to post embarrasing pictures of Nevermore and your precious WD?? Alright... give me a few minutes and i might just do that. How would you like that?

...What about some padded leather jackets eh? And nice slicked back hair? Does this meet all of your standards of 'Metal clothing'??

WDane3.jpg

What about this see-through shirt with a big vinyl cross on the front? That's almost as bad as the genitortureres huh??

timvanwarrel2.jpg

Would you like more...? Maybe some other 'Cool' band.

Dude what the fuck are you god damned talking about? No one was making fun of how David Vincent fucking looks, he just looks different from how I used to know. Settle the hell down.

And what the fuck is wrong with denim, that cool asss leather jacket, and the army camoflage Trey was wearing?
that see through thing is a bit weird and different, but who gives a fuck. And no, we're not a bunch of posers who think that looks matter, we are(me more so, i posted the comment of total shock) just people who didn't know that Evil D himself looks like that now. We're not fucking posers for being surprised. Man, what is your damn problem?

Did I fucking miss something or are you over reacting like a mother fucker?

Speaking of looks and judging and assuming and coming to conclusions about people and what not. It was just YOU who posted THIS about Kirk Hammett:

"ha ha. And he had all the makeup and nailpolish and shit on.

He really is a girl.

...And the leather pants. Fuck i hate Kirk Hamster."

Now, I'm pretty sure this applies to the situation.
Also, I don't like attacking you like this Trapped as you are a smart guy, you've been around long(much longer than me), you know your stuff, but I just feel that I have to argue this and the points you've made/things you've said. If this does turn into an arguement, which I see happening, let's try and make this a friendly arguement, and not a hate filled swear fest that you and Poison Puss are having.