Small Error on Funeral Portrait?

Useful Idiot

The Infested Monkey
Jul 20, 2001
CA, USA
Every time I listen to The Funeral Portrait, from 2:45 to 2:50 I hear some errors. First I heard something that almost sounds like a tiny drum roll (out of place) and then I hear something that sounds like a small skip in the vocals. It's not a big deal, but it's been bugging me lately. Could some of you check to see if your copy has the same problem?

Thanks.

Yep, I hear the same things now that I listen for them. So you aren't crazy! Or maybe we're both crazy...

in the studio right now! Three songs should be ready by sunday, so if I'm bright enough to use mp3.com, they should be there after...some time. Not enough material for homepage yet. And no one who could make one...we'll see about that.

We are called Farmakon. The band, or maybe I should call this project, has existed only four months. Now it seems our future is confirmed, so that we'll continue as a band after this session. I'd call us "Needlessly complex melodic death metal with acoustics, progressive shades and clean vocals." So pretty much influence has come from *COUGH*peth :D

By now we've recorded drums, basic guitars, acoustics and bass. Today it's vocals and "the-boring-guitar-solos"-section ;)

It seems at the moment that the result is not as good as I (as a main songwriter) hoped it to be...the guitars could be more accurate, but hell, we can't play them forever...Anyway, it should be relatively good...I'll let you know.

Originally posted by Windom Pearl
in the studio right now! Three songs should be ready by sunday, so if I'm bright enough to use mp3.com, they should be there after...some time.

Awaiting that.

-Villain (the patient one)