Sneapsters on Tour

l_c16c26aa67a24e128c6e62ee4321eeec.jpg

playing bass for all except the swiss date.

a bit worried if i am honest as i havent been abroad before!

If anyone is going to these shows please come find me and talk audio to help me not be scared in other countries!

playing bass for all except the swiss date.

a bit worried if i am honest as i havent been abroad before!

If anyone is going to these shows please come find me and talk audio to help me not be scared in other countries!

i'll probably be there in vienna, i'm a huge anaal natrakh fan
i even asked to be support on the vienna gig, unfortunately they had already filled up the lineup with other stuff

Doing FOH for the Watain / Destroyer tour that's going on right now. If anyone wants to have a chat just feel free to come up and bug me a bit. I know it's not exactly up the alley of most people here but I'm sure some of the forum people will attend. See you around I hope!

Just got off tour as FOH for Mayhem around Australia/NZ.
Some great shows. Disappointed with my efforts in Brisbane but all the other shows were good.

Here's a clip from the Sydney show, have a couple more I haven't yet sorted out.

Heading on tour around Australia again this weekend/early next week mixing FOH for Subtract as support for the Exodus tour.

Not much else planned aside from small NZ tours for a little while after that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got off tour as FOH for Mayhem around Australia/NZ.
Some great shows. Disappointed with my efforts in Brisbane but all the other shows were good.

Here's a clip from the Sydney show, have a couple more I haven't yet sorted out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvnhcyKV0Rk

Heading on tour around Australia again this weekend/early next week mixing FOH for Subtract as support for the Exodus tour.

Not much else planned aside from small NZ tours for a little while after that!

dude I have to come meet you at one of these shows. you seem to be hooked up with soundworks touring?

I was gonna try work mayhem and exodus but unfortunatley can't. next time your in brisbane let me know.:kickass:

We're opening for Scorpions this saturday in Istanbul. Hoping to meet the guys in the band.

Europe:

Oct 01 - Darkflower, Leipzig/Germany (Release Party with DJ Faderhead)
Oct 08 - Overdose, Salzburg/Austria (Faderhead Concert)
Oct 09 - Markthalle, Hamburg/Germany (Release Party with guest Faderhead)
Oct 16 - Illuminee, Bremen/Germany (Release Party with DJ Faderhead)
Oct 22 - Matrix, Bochum/Germany (Release Party with DJ Faderhead)
Oct 28 - Spectrum, Augsburg/Germany (Faderhead Concert)
Oct 29 - Halle 5, Leipzig/Germany (Faderhead Concert)
Nov 06 - Corporation, Sheffield/UK (Faderhead Concert + my birthday party!)
Nov 12 - Legends, Newcastle/UK (Faderhead Concert)
Nov 13 - Slimelight, London/UK (Faderhead Concert)
Nov 14 - Classic Grand, Glasgow/UK (Faderhead Concert)
Nov 26 - Eddie's, Birmingham/UK (Faderhead Concert)
Dec 03 - Engel07, Hannover/Germany (DJ Faderhead)
Dec 11 - tbc, Dublin/Ireland (Faderhead Concert)
Dec 26 - Capitol, Hannover/Germany (Faderhead Concert @ Protain Christmas Ball)
Dec 27 - Theater am Tanzbrunnen, Cologne/Germany (Faderhead Concert @ Protain Christmas Ball)
Dec 28 - Posthalle, Würzburg/Germany (Faderhead Concert @ Protain Christmas Ball)
Dec 29 - Huxley's Neue Welt, Berlin/Germany (Faderhead Concert @ Protain Christmas Ball)

US tour in April 2011.

dude I have to come meet you at one of these shows. you seem to be hooked up with soundworks touring?

I was gonna try work mayhem and exodus but unfortunatley can't. next time your in brisbane let me know.:kickass:

I've done a couple of tours for them now and hopefully will be doing more in the future. I get along with the guys really well and they seem to like me well enough so I can only hope for more work with them haha.

Yeah man - I'm actually back over in Australia this coming weekend for the Exodus tour. Not mixing Exodus but doing FOH for one of the bands playing support (Subtract).

You planning on coming along to the Brisbane show?

I'll be on tour in the beginning of Nov with Aborted in South america and mexico.

Some Euro dates to be announced.

And i'll be departing to the Us/Can/Mex with Leaves Eyes in a week, dates here:
http://www.leaveseyes.de/ (also belgium as you can see, and India the end of Nov)

As a bassplayer btw, hope i can catch some sneapsters for a beer or 2, or 3, 6...
Man, i'll catch you in Mexico city. i'll pm you my contact so we can have a couple of beers and good mexican food :kickass:

I've done a couple of tours for them now and hopefully will be doing more in the future. I get along with the guys really well and they seem to like me well enough so I can only hope for more work with them haha.

Yeah man - I'm actually back over in Australia this coming weekend for the Exodus tour. Not mixing Exodus but doing FOH for one of the bands playing support (Subtract).

You planning on coming along to the Brisbane show?

unfortunatley im flat broke but ill try make it to the next soundworks show either as a punter or working and come say hi.

do you talk to Rod Holder much when in brisbane?(bald white guy,drummer For australian metal heavy weights 'Alchemist'? I forgot to ask about this show but tell him you want Joel Adams to work the next tour :p ahaha.

Have a good time on the exodus tour man.

23.10. GER - Würzburg, Posthalle, Hammer of Doom
24.10. GER - Köln, Gebäude 9
25.10 F - Paris, Le Klub
26.10 NL - Tilburg, Little Devil

02.11. GER - Hamburg, Hafenklang*
03.11. GER - Rostock, Mau Club
04.11. GER - Berlin, White Trash
05.11. GER - Bielefeld, Falkendom
06.11. B - Eeklo, JH De Lochtink
07.11. NL -* Rotterdam, Baroeg, Dutch Doom Days
08.11. GER - Jena, Rosenkeller

I'll tour manager on this one. Maybe front of house sound as well, depends on payment. I don't see the point in doing double duty without getting proper payment.

Usually I don't accept job without mixing like this one, but I'm filling in for a buddy who is just doing TM stuff.

FOH & TM is fine
just FOH is perfect
just TM usually a no-go