Sneapsters on Tour

I (Bloodsoaked) will be in Overland, MO on October 29th and San Antonio, TX on November 13th. Also, next June 23, 24 and 25 of 2011 I will be performing at the Death Feast Open Air in Germany.

If any of you come through Raleigh, NC let me know.

Peter

I (Bloodsoaked) will be in Overland, MO on October 29th and San Antonio, TX on November 13th. Also, next June 23, 24 and 25 of 2011 I will be performing at the Death Feast Open Air in Germany.

If any of you come through Raleigh, NC let me know.

Peter

Hey dude you're bloodsoaked US right? didn't you play the last Bogota Grind/Death Fest in Colombia? My band was gonna play there but I quit and they had trouble getting there, the name's Intestinal Infection, we were on the flyers

Hey dude you're bloodsoaked US right? didn't you play the last Bogota Grind/Death Fest in Colombia? My band was gonna play there but I quit and they had trouble getting there, the name's Intestinal Infection, we were on the flyers

Hey dude,

Yeah, I am Peter from the US band Bloodsoaked and yes, I came to Bogota, Colombia for that fest along with Lividity in 2009 and came back this past April for 2 shows. it was a great time and the fans were SICK!!!

Are you in a new band now?

Hey dude,

Yeah, I am Peter from the US band Bloodsoaked and yes, I came to Bogota, Colombia for that fest along with Lividity in 2009 and came back this past April for 2 shows. it was a great time and the fans were SICK!!!

Are you in a new band now?

yeah I also toured colombia last year and it was awesome, grind/death fans down there are the best.

I left the band cause I left Venezuela and I'm now living in Spain, I do have a band with my wife but it's Doom/Death, I really miss playing good old brutal death so I'm actually thinking of starting a new band here.

Anyways, it would've been nice to meet if I would've made it to that fest with Lividity, it's a shame we had a big tour across Venezuela that would've ended in the show in Bogota but things just fell apart

Which band are you touring with and why is TM on it's own a no-go for you?

well.. basically because i want to keep my mind on mixing (...and everything that comes with it) and not on babysitting.

on club tours i can do both but its a hard double duty which has to be payed. even just for the fact that the band faces on person less to pay, so the amount for the double duty thing should be at least 50% of the payment the band saves by not hiring a second person.

on bigger tours/concerts/festivals FOH & TM is, if you want to do it right, so time consuming that both is not possible anymore. if you have to mix bands in a size between 2000 and 25000 ppl the bands face a lot of interview appointments, tv, radio, magazines, hard time schedules... as well as foh faces a lot more time spend in system tuning & sound checking. which is way more intense then in a 500ppl club.

btw, bands will be "places of skulls" (usa) & "eternal elysium" (jap). dont know them so far, just met on of the guys at road burn festival this year.

fuck, can't make it to hammer of doom. my own band's playing with neaera on their release show in münster on oct. 23. :(

On tour with thy art is murder and the red shore around Australia for the next couple weeks after despised icon finished up last night.

Tour reaches Victoria this week. Shows at albury/wodonga tomorrow, next @ colonial Melbourne on thurs, warrnambool fri, bendigo sat and then Geelong Sunday. Come say G'day and see some of australias better tech death bands.

I'll be touring in the US in April/May:

Friday 4/22/2011 Los Angeles, CA
Saturday 4/23/2011 Phoenix, AZ
Monday 4/25/2011 San Antonio, TX
Tuesday 4/26/2011 Austin, TX
Wednesday 4/27/2011 Dallas, TX
Thursday 4/28/2011 Baton Rouge, LA
Friday 4/29/2011 Atlanta, GA
Saturday 4/30/2011 Cincinnati,OH
Sunday 5/1/2011 Pittsburgh, PA
Monday 5/2/2011 Columbus, OH
Tuesday 5/3/2011 Rochester, NY
Wednesday 5/4/2011, Richmond, VA
Thursday 5/5/2011 Washington DC
Friday 5/6/2011 New York, NY
Saturday 5/7/2011 Philadelphia, PA

Soundwave 2011 hits Perth today. Any sneapsters gonna be out. Totally forgot about this thread. Met up with Morgan c in Sydney but was rudely interrupted by my band mates.

Touring in May with my band GLORIA MORTI.

03.05 (SWE) Stockholm / Sugarbar
05.05 (GER) Hamburg / Bambi Galore
06.05 (GER) Bad Oeynhausen / Black Sabbath
07.05 (NL) Eindhoven / The Rambler
08.05 (BEL) Oostende / OHK
09.05 (UK) London / Purple Turtle
10.05 (FRA) Valenciennes / Peniche Igelrock
11.05 (GER) Neuss / Das Haus
12.05 (GER) Aalen / Rock It

Anyone playing/working on the tour or coming to see the bands?