SNG

wassup man!

I graduated college and did some traveling, I had my laptop stolen in Germany out of a car (my dumbass fault for not hiding it better) and it took me some time to get back all the shit, as well as remembering the name of this place

some crazy ass shit in Europe I wasnt ready for. plus all the girls there hadnt fucked a guy who was circumcised, so that was something I wasnt ready for

and anyone who says the food there is better than here in the states needs to hit up places in Scotland and Ireland

worst

sausage

ever

which is what the German girls called me, Id bet

anywho

I hope you guys are doing good!!

Slugdge - The Chapter For Transforming Into A Slug

Reactions: redfly
wassup man!

I graduated college and did some traveling, I had my laptop stolen in Germany out of a car (my dumbass fault for not hiding it better) and it took me some time to get back all the shit, as well as remembering the name of this place

some crazy ass shit in Europe I wasnt ready for. plus all the girls there hadnt fucked a guy who was circumcised, so that was something I wasnt ready for

and anyone who says the food there is better than here in the states needs to hit up places in Scotland and Ireland

worst

sausage

ever

anywho

Wow what a whirlwind of activities you've been up to.Congrats on the college front!Nice to hear from you!

Curly Sea Slug - Necromandus

Reactions: Trodden and redfly
wassup man!

worst

sausage

ever

anywho

Hey congrats on school! sorry about your laptop though man! But hey! sounds like you're haveing a great time!...for all of us!
Glad you remembered the site man!:headbang:

And you're so right. The food there sucks lol

Sea Of Sorrow - Alice In Chains

Wow what a whirlwind of activities you've been up to.Congrats on the college front!Nice to hear from you!

thanks man! glad this thread is still going. If I have the time I might just write a book about it

its like a Bourne novel except I was more like Mr Bean

little advice, if you travel, carry a fake wallet and cell phone

getting mugged overseas sucks

Hey congrats on school! sorry about your laptop though man! But hey! sounds like you're haveing a great time!...for all of us!
Glad you remembered the site man!:headbang:

And you're so right. The food there sucks lol

Sea Of Sorrow - Alice In Chains

the food does suck. the only good Mexican food in europe is at Taco Bell

Last Cup of Sorrow - Faith No More

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
thanks man! glad this thread is still going. If I have the time I might just write a book about it

its like a Bourne novel except I was more like Mr Bean

little advice, if you travel, carry a fake wallet and cell phone

getting mugged overseas sucks

the food does suck. the only good Mexican food in europe is at Taco Bell

Last Cup of Sorrow - Faith No More
Now that's a sad statement! On the food. And holy shit man you got mugged and had your laptop stolen?!!
The last In Line - Dio

By the way a book sounds good! Maybe you can go to Netflix!

Reactions: Neptune and Trodden
Now that's a sad statement! On the food. And holy shit man you got mugged and had your laptop stolen?!!
The last In Line - Dio

By the way a book sounds good! Maybe you can go to Netflix!

I left the laptop in my friends car and passed out on her couch and in the morning her car had been broken into

I got 'mugged' in London

I honestly didnt understand wtf he was saying but he had a knife

here in the States everyone carries a knife but I didnt have one there, and I SOOOO wanted to do the

'thats not a knife...' bit but I had friends with and no cash so I just went along

I figured dying in a knife fight outside a bar in London would be just fucking Metal but I had others with me

all I really lost was my phone, which was old anyways

but yeah, no mom & pop places that make mexican food there

the tamales were just dogshit wrapped in light colored dogshit

no mole in the entire country!!! or Tomate

go to England and sell

goya-cilantro-and-tomato-seasoning-5.gif

and youll be a millionaire. the book would be called, 'Dont go to England without a pistol'

The last In Line - Dio

End of the Line - Devildriver

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I probably would have thought the same line lol And yes very metal, but I'm think you made the right decision!
That's pretty funny that you couldn't understand him.

I'm glad you fell you didn't lose too much but that is too bad. WTF....wankers.
Sounds like a mom and pop Mexican place could clean up there, probably why Indian food does so well there.
And that's actually a really good title lol I'd get Guy Ritchie for the film adaptation :headbang:

Native Blood - Testament

Reactions: Neptune and Trodden
I probably would have thought the same line lol And yes very metal, but I'm think you made the right decision!
That's pretty funny that you couldn't understand him.

I'm glad you fell you didn't lose too much but that is too bad. WTF....wankers.
Sounds like a mom and pop Mexican place could clean up there, probably why Indian food does so well there.
And that's actually a really good title lol I'd get Guy Ritchie for the film adaptation :headbang:

Native Blood - Testament

only if Gary Oldman plays me

and the dude was pretty drunk and very English

he sounded like Brad Pitt in Snatch

Cannibal Corpse - I Cum Blood

Reactions: Neptune and redfly