SNG

No Bad News is essentially The Young Ones and a few other British comedians piss taking on metal. Was made 30 odd years ago, it wasn't really in the same vein as Spinal Tap but if you've ever seen the Young Ones you'll know what to expect. It was the kind of comedy that no one but the British could make and they did it so well.

No More Mr. Nice Guy - Alice Cooper.

Reactions: redfly
I'm not sure if it's been released or if it's on Netflix (or the like) but back when it was released it was nearly impossible to even get on VHS because it was released for TV not video.

Tears Of A Giant - Seamount

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah that's one of them. I think the movie was actually three half hour BBC episodes and then they did a 'reunion' special and it became a full length movie because the VHS I have is about 2 hours 30 minutes.

Enchanted Dragon Of Wisdom - Twilight Force

Reactions: redfly
Yeah Jen and Dawn looking so young shows how old the show is. :) There is quite a few familiar faces in it from old school British comedy. Lemmy, Def Leppard and a number of other noted bands turn up when they play Donnignton. It would have been stupidly funny to have been in the crowd the day it was filmed.

Watcher In The Deep - The Storyteller

Reactions: redfly and Neptune