SNG

....who?:D
Seriously lol I have heard the name but I couldn't tell you one song or what these people look like. unless someone specifically shows me! or it's in a movie. And even then someone would have to tell me who did the song in the movie lol.

Tradition And Fire - Dragon Lord

Reactions: Slammed
I think you doth protest too much. I doth further think your CD collection has a special section for Taylor, Miley and Gaga :p

Light The Fire - Beitenhold

Reactions: redfly
LOL! you got me! closet pop fan! :p I had a friend who was always talking about celebrity bs and this song or that. And just couldn't understand how I didn't know this stuff lol. He thought it wasn't possible. He actually got mad a couple times lol, but if you only listen to your cd's and don't watch any of those celeb shows, it's actually pretty easy lol it's just not a part of my world. Yay metal!

Light My Fire - The doors

I don't listen to pop or rap but to me only listening to one form of music is like those mates of mine who are hell bent on only one make/model of car and can't see that other manufactures are really no better or worse just different.

Jump in the Fire - Metallica

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah what shits me is the ones who change flavours. A mate of mine was hell bent on his Nissan Navara (Frontier in the US) and spent years telling everyone there wasn't a better 4wd on the market and Toyota's were the shittiest 4wd ever. Then he replaced it with an Isuzu and suddenly the Nissan was crap, then he replaced the Isuzu with a bloody Toyota and now everything else is shit. It's funny to watch bit it does get boring.

Start Again - Striker.

Reactions: redfly
Ha! I hav
Yeah what shits me is the ones who change flavours. A mate of mine was hell bent on his Nissan Navara (Frontier in the US) and spent years telling everyone there wasn't a better 4wd on the market and Toyota's were the shittiest 4wd ever. Then he replaced it with an Isuzu and suddenly the Nissan was crap, then he replaced the Isuzu with a bloody Toyota and now everything else is shit. It's funny to watch bit it does get boring.

I have a friend just like that I think. Whatever he has is the best of whatever it is. Until they get the next thing and then that's the best. It's funny and infuriating at the same time lol.

Yeah it's older the film clip is in black and white :)
It's definitely 80's and I think before Turbo. Was quite a fast song for it's time.

Our Hate Will Burn You - Wizard.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly