SNG

They're a half decent power metal band but until this week I hadn't heard them cover Megadeth either. Dave should be proud.

Another Perfect Day - Motorhead.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Cool, I’ll check them out!
Every Dog Has It’s Day - Mortal Sin

PQ's new album has been widely publicised on Bravewords. If you don't like power metal I wouldn't both checking it out because it's pretty much the definition of power metal.
Every Dog Has It's Day, the album, was originally released in Aust as Rebellious Youth with the following cover.
MORTAL-SIN-Rebellious-Youth.jpg

So much better than the EDHID cover but apparently the UK arm of the record company said the kid with the finger wasn't appropriate for overseas audiences.

Black Dog Barking - Airborne

Reactions: Neptune
Depends who you ask and when you ask them. When Matt left (for the second time) in 2012 Andy was the only other original member and the replacement only lasted weeks. At different times they have all suggested they would like to continue but it seems egos are stopping them. Given that this year is the 30th anniversary of their first album (32 years since they started) I would have reckoned this year would have been the year for the return if they were going to have one. But I haven't spoken to Matt or any one else in the band for nearly 9 years.

Face the Raven - Power Quest

Depends who you ask and when you ask them. When Matt left (for the second time) in 2012 Andy was the only other original member and the replacement only lasted weeks. At different times they have all suggested they would like to continue but it seems egos are stopping them. Given that this year is the 30th anniversary of their first album (32 years since they started) I would have reckoned this year would have been the year for the return if they were going to have one. But I haven't spoken to Matt or any one else in the band for nearly 9 years.

Face the Raven - Power Quest
That’s really too bad,they were a great band!

Face The Fear - Fates Warning

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Their first three albums were great. Innocent Torture off Face Of Despair is still one of my favourite songs to sing, I even used the idea of the song to make up a large portion of a manuscript I wrote. But their last two studio albums were not really on a par with the first three. Dammit I think I might have to put Every Dog in the car now!

Two Faces Of Balthasar - Wizard.