SNG

What up! I was just wondering what you were up to. Any more adventures?

nothing too crazy

I took some time off and then Comrade Trump made me hate the internet so I had to unplug, and I got addicted to it

I just had to get away from the web for a while. I wanted to take a year off, but I settled on 6 months, so I just wasted most of my savings on driving across the country (USA, if you were curious)

I may write a book someday called 'One Thousand Reasons I Hate Everyone: A True Story of Proven Uselessness of Human Interaction'

who knows

Denial Of Life - Death

Sick of Life - Godsmac........sorry, as I typed that I could feel Dio using my soul as a dartboard

A-life Omega Point - Wormed

(turn this shit up!!)

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
nothing too crazy

I took some time off and then Comrade Trump made me hate the internet so I had to unplug, and I got addicted to it

I just had to get away from the web for a while. I wanted to take a year off, but I settled on 6 months, so I just wasted most of my savings on driving across the country (USA, if you were curious)

I may write a book someday called 'One Thousand Reasons I Hate Everyone: A True Story of Proven Uselessness of Human Interaction'

who knows

Sick of Life - Godsmac........sorry, as I typed that I could feel Dio using my soul as a dartboard

A-life Omega Point - Wormed

(turn this shit up!!)

Man, good for you! I wish I could do that! Sounds like a book to get lol
Ah road trip! I haven't gone cross country in a long time!
Yes Dio definitely put his horns on that!

Imitation Of Life- Anthrax

Reactions: Trodden and Neptune