SNG

Nice, Is that the full version?Happy listening Redfly!!!

Chasing Fear - Testament

Chasing Death - Slayer

Pffff no. I still had to go get the best buy version and I still don't have all the songs! After hearing those two though I do think they were the weakest tracks. But that's not the point!

Loving the album though

Fear Of The Dark - Iron Maiden

Check it out :)
View attachment 3854

First of all awesome Maiden song, second, how did you score an autographed copy of Dystopia? How do you like the album? I just downloaded last night from iTunes and my first impression is it is better that the last two albums, on par with Endgame and then better that nearly all albums going back to Rust in Piece.

Now back to the serious issue at hand....

Black as Death - Iron Mask

First of all awesome Maiden song, second, how did you score an autographed copy of Dystopia? How do you like the album? I just downloaded last night from iTunes and my first impression is it is better that the last two albums, on par with Endgame and then better that nearly all albums going back to Rust in Piece.

Now back to the serious issue at hand....

Black as Death - Iron Mask

Megadeth had a Pledge music campaign, that cd was $50. It is by far the most I've ever payed for cd. But I thought it was worth it because when I pledged back in April they had a track listing of 15 songs and then like a month ago or a little more they switched it to 11 tracks! So that's why I still had to buy the bestbuy version which came with the VR and the cd with two bonus tracks for $14.99. To get all the bonus tracks you would have to get the Japanese version and there is a spotify only track! But the best buy version is the best, the two bonus tracks are great. The other two I heard aren't as good.

Fade To Black - Flotsam And Jetsam

Lol! I just wanted to make sure that you being a (REAL)fan,that you have all the material you so righteously deserve.

Black Night Raven - Necrophobic

Black of Night - King Diamond

Redfly- quick story, I saw Megadeth in a bar in Charlotte NC back on the Endgame tour. Bought a CD at the show because if you waited around Dave would give autographs-conditions were no pictures and no discussions. My turn came up for the autograph and I simply stated thank you for opening the show with Dialectic Chaos. Dave literally stopped the process and went into a 10 minute discussion with me about how he selected it sort of last minute and was concerned that some fans would't get it. Dave and Shawn Drover signed my CD and I was stoked. That moment made me respect him more as a person than I ever had in my many years of being a fan.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Cool story Dark Guitar Lord,a positive connection from one of your favorite band members makes for pretty damn good memories!

Beyond the Black - Metal Church

Reactions: DarkGuitarLord
Oh nice man! I thought you were gonna say he went on a tirade! lol! That's the best outcome.And I was surprised and really happy when they opened with that too. That song shreds and kinda showed the other bands what they were up against!

Souls Of Black - Tesment