SNG

It was reported that those involved were considering it but I'm not sure it was confirmed. I kind of guess it's inevitable, it was a big and massively successful tour but I still don't think Axl is the man for the job. There was a push over here to get Dave Evans back in the fold but I don't think that was a popular choice for anyone but fans of Dave Evans.

On The Winds Of Death We Ride - Kiuas

As much as I think Axl is a dickhead and can't understand why anyone would want to be in a band with him I do like him and will at least listen to anything new he puts out but I'm just not sold on him being AC/DC lead man. He did a reasonable job in the live songs I heard but I don't think his style on the GNR albums, new and old, suit studio AC/DC

Victorious Eagle Warfare - Gloryhammer

GNR, and Axl in his band that was like GNR :) have done AC/DC covers for years, he can do it. I'm sure it will be a big seller if he does and maybe Angus wants one last big swag of cash into his retirement fund, but I still think it's not AC/DC. I'd imagine the pressure on the band would be fairly high if they did do it.

Slime and Punishment - Municipal Waste.