SNG

Shit. medical expenses are out of control.

When I had my shoulder done a bill for one of the needles (which had to be done under an x-ray because of how it needed to be administered) mistakenly came to me and it was for $3700.00. Hell of a bill for twenty minutes, a machine, a needle and a fuck load of pain :)

Eyes Like The Sky - King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard

Reactions: redfly
When I had my shoulder done a bill for one of the needles (which had to be done under an x-ray because of how it needed to be administered) mistakenly came to me and it was for $3700.00. Hell of a bill for twenty minutes, a machine, a needle and a fuck load of pain :)

Eyes Like The Sky - King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard
They were trying to give you a hard attack to stack up those charges!

Hole In The Sky - Black Sabbath

Reactions: Slammed
I think that like many things the costs increase dramatically when insurance covers things and then Joe Public pays the price for that when they aren't insured. I had a fight with my House Insurance mob a few years ago because the ceiling in the garage was falling down. They claimed it was going to cost $2700 to fix and I wouldn't be able to use the garage for a week. Dad and I fixed it for less than $150 and a few hours work. Sure our fix was different but there was no need to remove the entire ceiling when it just needed to be fixed!

Touch The Sky - Manowar

Reactions: Neptune and redfly