SNG

Did you shove it up the sales droid's arse and demand a new one?

Fragments of Psyche - Gruemsome

Reactions: redfly
LOL I did get a new one. Watched Netflix for a couple hours and the new one did it. What are the odds? I switched out my hdmi to see if that is the problem. The Rocketfish ones I have are gold plated and were pricey (for my dumb brother) But I've had them for 7-8 years roughly and I don't know how long he had them before that. I get sound, but the picture goes black. My next step if this doesn't help is to try watching netfix through the tv itself and not my PS4. Ugh so many things it could be.

Verge Of Tragedy - Flotsam And Jetsam

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah time to go back to basics and disconnect everything and reconnect one at a time. I hate getting behind the big TV to add or remove things, too many cables, not enough room and too much dust and shit.

Position Of Trust - 4ARM

Man, they make the angles for plugging stuff in so damn awkward! I just hope it's not the playstation. It hasn't happened while playing a game and I think if it was the playstation that that is what I would have to turn off and back on to fix the picture and not the tv. but I could easily be wrong. This stuff is not my field of expertise lol.

Shades Of Grey - Overkill

TV cabinets make things worse too, I've got my amp, PVR's DVD's etc all in the cabinet and it looks neat from the front but the back is a friggen mess (because I'm too lazy to fix it). Even after playing with TV's for years I still go back to basics with problems like these, unplug everything, then one thing at a time until the problem comes back.

Pity Of Man - Addictive

Haha! Yes the tv cabinet can be a nightmare! I've found all sorts of weird crap behind them. I have mine on a computer desk now, one with no back. It's nice and easy..except I have to dust way more often. :bah:
On the second step now, lol. Hopefully I can figure this out. Luckily I have a brand new month for returns on the tv.

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow - Death

I thought I'd be pro-active and label all the leads at the back so I didn't have to fuck around, but I realised that it's not the leads that are the problem, it's the lack of space and dust, but stuffed if I'm moving the cabinet too far out from the wall it's too heavy!
Take another one back and the sales droid definitely deserves it rammed up his arse.

Feast Of Fools - After Burner

Yeah really. Some of those things are wicked heavy. They collect so much dust, even worse if you have pets. I saw my friends who has a cat and holy shit. That space was stuffed. It was nasty. But who wants to f up their back just for that? lol

A Touch Of Evil - Judas Priest

I'm glad my missus is allergic to cats. I don't have a problem with them but an allergic wife means that when the kids ask if they can have a pet the answer is no and therefore not pet hair around the house.

Friends Of Hell - Witchfinder General

Cats are cute but they are a freakin nightmare. fur everywhere and it's like glue, scratching, they climb on the table and counters. Not to mention smelling their crap can give you a parasite that eats away at the happiness part of your brain.

No Friend Of Mine - Metal Church

When I was a kid my mum used to complain that she did all the clean up from the pets we had (and we only had fish and birds) so I was quite happy to be able to say no to four legged friends in this house because I knew I'd be the one cleaning up after them.

Strike Of The Viper - White Wizzard

Yeah I thought so until I saw the fish bowl one of dad's mates had. It took up three rooms and cost him thousands! The fish bowl that sits on the table and has one fish in it is about my speed.

Fall Of Atlantis - White Wizzard.

Haha, well yeah some of them are ridiculous. And I would never mess with a saltwater tank. I've had just about every kind of pet. Fish and lizards are for sure the easiest. But my dog was definitely worth it being tied to home for.

The Destruction Of A Person - Superjoint Ritual