SNG

Would be interesting to hear Gene's take on that. He wasn't the driving force behind the band but he's unlikely to have time to record. Zetro has time but I don't think he's said anything, (hasn't said anything on Hatriot either).

Going Mad - Phantom Blue

Reactions: Neptune
I know Zetro left Hatriot and one of his kids took over vocals. But they are waiting to put out a follow up from their last album for some reason. Mistake I think. Maybe a veteran band can get away with that without losing too much momentum. But I'm not so sure about them. It'd have to be an incredible album.

Where I'm Going - Down

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I didn't think he officially left. I thought he just passed over duty and said he'd come back one day? Yeah these side bands really do need something great to bring the audience back, but then I guess if the players look more at it being a fun thing then I guess they don't worry as much about big sales.

Ira Sancti (When The Saints Are Going Wild) - Powerwolf

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I think he permanently left when he got going full time with Exodus again. He's sure had enough time on his hands with Gary doing Slayer that if he wanted to do Hatriot he could have. But I guess I'm not 100 percent sure now. I bet Neptune knows!. I've no idea what the bands plans are. I'd thought they wanted to make a real go of it.

Going Down - G3

As much as they could do it with without Zetro I think Hatriot need him. The kids are a bit older now, but not sure they have the discipline because as soon as Zetro left they pretty much did fuck all.

Going Down - Lord

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I don't know I liked the kid better lol. Practically all our bands were kids when they started. It sounded like they thought they had a reason. The kids are pretty good, better than kids that are just screwing around...but. Yes, it's been a long time and they certainly haven't done shit. Long enough that I keep forgetting about that band. Unless it's just really under the radar lol.
Maybe they do need Zetro lol

Down In A Hole - Alice In Chains

I might not have heard Cody's versions of the songs on the ep's, although I do have some memory of a video with an american flag on it. I do agree that the kids are talented enough to hold their own, but it does seem like when Dad left they almost turned off.

Fire Falling Down - Warkings

Reactions: Neptune
I think maybe it was live stuff I heard. Possibly someone is going to school or something? I really don't remember what it was or even if there was a definitive answer. Where's Neptune? lol

Down For Life - Testament

Reactions: Slammed