SNG

It's not really a joke. Around the world the song gets Sausage roll substituted into the title, but in Australia it's Chiko Roll. It's a fried food only available here but been around for 100 years. It's kind of like a Chinese spring roll but the ingredients are nicer and the shell is a lot crunchier and thicker.

Man Of Straw - Viking

Reactions: redfly
It's not really a joke. Around the world the song gets Sausage roll substituted into the title, but in Australia it's Chiko Roll. It's a fried food only available here but been around for 100 years. It's kind of like a Chinese spring roll but the ingredients are nicer and the shell is a lot crunchier and thicker.

Man Of Straw - Viking
No shit? I've never heard of that. Do you mean the crowd sings different things live to the song depending on where it is? Or like a parody for a commercial?

Use The Man - Megadeth

It's just and alternate name for a song, like misheard lyrics. It started overseas somewhere and we adapted it to use an Aussie fast food item since they were an Aussie band. The only parody of AC/DC I know of is Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep.

Starman's Son - White Wizzard

Speaking of parodies apparently the big dorky guy from Big Bang Theory (not one of the main guys) who appeared in later series as a love interest for Amy is doing heavy metal comedy album with member of Slayer and Anthrax. Apparently he's been friends with Scott since the early days of Anthrax.

What Is A Man - Tau Cross

Speaking of parodies apparently the big dorky guy from Big Bang Theory (not one of the main guys) who appeared in later series as a love interest for Amy is doing heavy metal comedy album with member of Slayer and Anthrax. Apparently he's been friends with Scott since the early days of Anthrax.

What Is A Man - Tau Cross
Like a Brian Posehn kind of thing? Scott will be all over it lol

Can't Kill A Dead Man - Overkill

That's the guy. I have no idea who or what he is. I've seen him on the Big Bang and that's about all. He's apparently been doing the heavy metal comedy album for 5 years but he's been told it has to be released next year.

Intro Pagan Man - Skyclad

He's been a stand up for a long long time. And always tried to shine some spotlight on metal. He and Scott have been friends for a long time. I thought he already had an album. I think he did a song with Scott and one of the guys from Shadows Fall several years ago.

Canyon Man - Corrosion Of Conformity

Reactions: Slammed
I'm not big on most stand up shows from overseas but I saw an interview with him where he claimed his album is the Chinese Democracy of the heavy metal world because it's take 5 years to get out there and still hasn't been finished.

The Wickedest Man In The World - Skyclad