SNG

Haunting Me Endlessly - Shadows Fall
..Shadows Fall might be one of the only bands where the frontman is doing the worst out of the members after the band stops. That I can think of anyway.

Reactions: Slammed
Silent Night - Chuck Billy

They were one of the bands that helped bring back the thrashier non radio metal bands in the early thousands. They did kind of lose me after three albums though. And they were pretty local around here, but Bittner is in Overkill, Donais is in Anthrax and the other guitar player is doing bass for Act Of Defiance. So they're doing respectably I think. After all the Godsmack and Creed type bands of the times they were a welcome surprise. We had a show called Uranium on the Fuse network with a hot metal chick that played videos. It was like getting a piece of headbangers ball back. I think that's when I first heard of them. but it's not their first album. The album before had heavier vocals..
Not saying you'd like them lol

Reactions: Neptune and Sophii
I knew I'd seen a few "ex-shadow fall" players in other bands from time to time. Not sure why I never listened too them other than the fact that during the 00's I spent way too many hours in the truck and not listening too music so by the time I got out I was buying up bands I did know and had missed albums from rather than chasing new bands. I shall give them a bit more of a listen.

The Bitter End - Xentrix

Reactions: Neptune
I knew I'd seen a few "ex-shadow fall" players in other bands from time to time. Not sure why I never listened too them other than the fact that during the 00's I spent way too many hours in the truck and not listening too music so by the time I got out I was buying up bands I did know and had missed albums from rather than chasing new bands. I shall give them a bit more of a listen.

The Bitter End - Xentrix
Bitter Pill - Overkill

If you're inclined I'd check out Of One Blood, That's the one with a bit heavier vocals. The Art Of Balance (above song) and MAYBE. The War Within. They gave props to all the old bands like Megadeth, Testament and Overkill etc. So they were cool in my book lol

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed