SNG

Seriously! I looked for hours and even had someone else look. This is the only song I could find that had more than just Civilization in the title. It was either this, or the fucking bee gees!
I'm tired now lol :tickled:
You have only yourself to blame! (you know it's good cause they spelled it BoyZ)
Civilizations Dying - Zero Boyz

Reactions: Slammed
I think I only had one too, but I could only think of one for collapse too so it's Neptune's fault :)
On the other hand the Bee Gees are one of Aussie's finest exports so I would have let you get away with them.

Civiliza...just kidding :p

Dying Day - Assaulter.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
The BeeGees are Australian!?! Mind blown! I thought they were English lol. Seriously though they are one of my worst childhood memories lol. But it's my sisters playing stuff like that and Funky Town that put metal in my veins lol.

Last Dying Wish - Megadeth

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
The brothers were born on the Isle Of Man but moved here in the 60's and started their music career. They had a few hits here but it wasn't until they moved back to the UK they were really pushed on a world wide audience. But it wasn't really until Barry started singing like a girl and they got on Saturday Night Fever that they became massive.

Dying Season - Heathen

Reactions: redfly
Yeah they went stupidly big after Saturday Night Fever but it was also massive helped by Barry co-writing so many big hits with other chart toppers. I believe the house they grew up in here is heritage listed meaning that it can not be renovated by any owners without written permission from the heritage trust that looks after all old and historically important buildings.

Dying Victims - Kreator

Reactions: Neptune and redfly