SNG

A Little Time - Pagazus

Was watching the latest clip from the Pumpkins Untied DVD this morning. That DVD/concert special is shaping up to be a bloody good concert, I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I haven't watched it yet. I'm not sure it's a buyer for me. I only really have Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part 2 as something I really liked a lot. I don't know a lot of their stuff but from the stuff I have heard the Part 2 album is my favorite. I'd like to see the concert though and I'm impressed that they got a Blureray release and not DVD. Especially here.

Time Off - Greg Howe

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
It's a pretty special concert in the scheme of Helloween with both Kiske and Hanson both back on stage and some of the theatrics of the stage show are brilliant. I don't remember the full set list but to hear and see both singers and a triple guitar attack is too much for me to not have.

Dark Days, Dark Times - Opprobruim

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
It's a pretty special concert in the scheme of Helloween with both Kiske and Hanson both back on stage and some of the theatrics of the stage show are brilliant. I don't remember the full set list but to hear and see both singers and a triple guitar attack is too much for me to not have.

Dark Days, Dark Times - Opprobruim
I do love a triple axe attack!

Time - Anthrax

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed