SNG

Haha! :p

Oh, I changed the song :)

The funny thing is that as much as people complain it looks like a lot the songs people have voted for are the usually played ones...with a couple exceptions. But I'm surprised.

If I had Chuck's email he would hate me! lol. I'd be bugging him with questions ALL the time.

My ipod had no juice when I went out so I put a random burned disc in the stereo. Testament's The Persecuted Won't Forget came on. I had forgotten what a great song that is! I haven't put that album in in a long time. It's for sure one of my favorites on there. I need to listen to that song more.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
Hmmmm are you sure you didn't edit that song after I looked :p

Blood On The Pyramids - White Wizard.

No I'm not surprised either. The fans get used to the songs as much as the band.

It was Gene's birthday on Sunday, email Gene with a birthday wish and ask for Chuck's email :)

I've had two Testament CD's come up on my list in recent months as I've used the music on my phone. It's good going back to stuff I don't listen to all the time, especially when I use the phone because that's the time I get to listen to music without the background noise of the house.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Blood In The Sky - Warrant (Not the Cherry Pie Warrant)

He did, it was on Sunday :p

If I'm sitting in the car for any length of time I have a little USB speaker. It's nothing special but it sounds ok. Otherwise I use earbuds. I'm no audiophile I don't spend big dollars on earbuds because I tend to either loose them or break them.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
One of the wife's friends wants a pair of $300 wireless buds. I couldn't imagine spending so much on something I know I'd loose or break :)

Bad Blood - Taipan

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Oh no way would I spend that much on some earbud! I mean really with something like that you know you're not just paying for sound quality. How much better can something that small sound than $100 pair? I have Bose "non wireless" buds. I bet they can't cost more than $30 and they sound amazing.

Blood Brothers - Iron Maiden

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Yeah I think the whole audio market has a lot of fluff in it. I was looking (not to buy) at a set of speaker cables the other day that were $34,900 per metre (discounts for larger quantities) and they weren't even the dearest cables. Even if you don't just laugh that sort of shit off as a joke it's amazing to think someone has the balls to put that price on a cable.

Demon's Bloodwrath - Suicidal Angels

I had a pair of Bose earbuds and they sounded really good but mostly wore them at work and yup you guessed it lost them.Just went back to the over the ear for a decent price!
126A0FA4-BD5D-4360-B9FB-42071D5AE09B.jpeg
Sennheiser HD 280 pro

In The Blood - Metal Church

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
I'm not a big headphone user which is another reason I don't spend much on them. I use them when I go for a walk and I occasionally wear them in bed because the wind belts the fuck out of this house when it's hammering. I've always preferred cans to buds but I tend to share, or maybe annoy, the house with my music these days.

Marching Over Blood - Suicidal Angels