SNG

That's possible although I think in my case I still had a little Sabbath bias in me. I always preferred Ozzy in Sabbath so I think I ignored Dio's solo stuff for longer than I should have. I still prefer Sabbath with Ozzy, but I've stopped thinking Dio wasn't worthy of his slot in the band like I used to.

Send Me Back To Hell - Vadar

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
That's possible although I think in my case I still had a little Sabbath bias in me. I always preferred Ozzy in Sabbath so I think I ignored Dio's solo stuff for longer than I should have. I still prefer Sabbath with Ozzy, but I've stopped thinking Dio wasn't worthy of his slot in the band like I used to.

Send Me Back To Hell - Vadar
I'm completely serious. I didn't even know he was in Sabbath until the whole Heaven And Hell thing started. I only knew him for his solo stuff. Ozzy was the only Sabbath to me. Imagine my shock when I learned they had like 4-5 singers!
I liked his solo stuff but not enough to ever buy anything (because it wasn't heavy enough) but around when Heaven And Hell came about I started seeing the legend so many people saw him as. I love that song Bible Black. The man was a force of nature.

Back On Earth - Ozzy

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
Listen to some of his stuff with The Elves and the Electric Elves (not that there was much) and you can see the guy was destined for brilliance in no matter what music he chose.

Looking Back - Wreck-defy

Reactions: Neptune and redfly