SNG

I think it was kind of a kick in the face for Aussie fans that in the same week they announce the cancellation of the tour, with only two weeks notice, they also announce headline so many festivals next year. I know that it was just bad timing, and all things would have been getting put in place well before the cancellation but fuck 'em they wrote Australia off pretty quickly. Glad I'm not a fan enough to buy tickets.

Scream At The Stars - Sylencer

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah I agree with you. They have to plan future gigs. But they seemed to cancel an you guys out of nowhere. And also they have no idea how long this will take him, so they could just be setting up for future cancellations.
Hell, he may get out and say that's it. I can't stay sober and tour. That would be really funny considering what Lars just said about another 20 + years.

Scream Bloody Gore - Death

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
I think Lars' comment about 20 years was typical of Lars, he was only thinking of himself. I can see Lars being like Gene and Paul, hanging the band in there until the last second then announcing that the band can keep going without any of the original players. Sheesh it's no wonder James drinks!! :)

Scream 4 Me - Lita Ford

Reactions: redfly and Neptune