SNG

Bon has his own street over on Perth where he grew up I think but the members don't have their own streets. The Gibb Brothers from the Bee Gees I think got separate streets and they weren't even born here. Even I have a street named after me and I haven't don't anything near as good as AC/DC.

Born Dead - Body Count

Nah Dickhead Avenue :) My grandfather was in the planning department of the council when I was born and he got to name one street after me and one after my mother.

Born On Judgement Day - Helloween

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Nah Dickhead Avenue :) My grandfather was in the planning department of the council when I was born and he got to name one street after me and one after my mother.

Born On Judgement Day - Helloween
Hahaha, that's pretty cool though. My grandfather has a street named after him. for being a professor at UConn. (University Of Connecticut)

Born In A Rut - Testament

Hahaha, that's pretty cool though. My grandfather has a street named after him. for being a professor at UConn. (University Of Connecticut)

When I worked at the local council they didn't let me name any roads...although that might have been a good thing :)

I got an email about Kreator's new Blueray. But when I clicked the link NB sent, there was nothing there lol.

They've been hammering the ads down on FB too.

Born To Lose - Striker

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
When I worked at the local council they didn't let me name any roads...although that might have been a good thing :)

They've been hammering the ads down on FB too.

Born To Lose - Striker
That's too bad! I bet you could come up with some creative names :p.

I thought maybe it was sold out when the link turned up nothing because it was the German NB site. But then I read the heading again and it's still in pre order. So I don't know what the deal is.

Born To Lose - Black Label Society

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
It was my first job, back then I'd have probably done something stupid like Angel Of Death St :)

Yeah it's definitely pre-order, it's a Feb 2020 release I think. I remember reading the track listing a few weeks back but haven't bothered to look since. I like Kreator but I'm not sure I want another live album.

Born Again Hard - Vicious Rumors

The biggest problem with Kreator is that they had that period between the late 90's and about 2010 where they were almost unlistenable. They don't play a lot of those songs live but they still play some of them and that makes it hard to jump on another live album.

New Born Race - Ayreon

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
The biggest problem with Kreator is that they had that period between the late 90's and about 2010 where they were almost unlistenable. They don't play a lot of those songs live but they still play some of them and that makes it hard to jump on another live album.

New Born Race - Ayreon
Honestly the only reason I'd get it is just to support that kind of thing a little. There was a big period of time when things like this weren't being put out. It seems like it's just been in the last few years it's started again and usually these bands couldn't get blueray . And I could use something new :)

Race Against Disaster - Jeff Loomis

I think the next Kreator DVD will probably be better than the last one I got which was Dying Alive in 2013.

Another Day In The Rat Race - Chronic Disturbance