SNG

I try not to think of him :)
I caught an ep of South Park the other night for the first time in I don't know how long. I've also pointlessly caught several episodes of American Dad and Family Guy lately. Maybe I need to get out more :)

What's Happening To The World - Massive Appendage

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Yeah I watched Seth's space show (can't remember the name) and it's amazing how many times you'd turn away from the screen and then hear Stewie's voice.

Watching The World - Virgin Soldiers

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah Ted was great when it came out, but it's not the sort of movie you need to see multiple times. I'll watch the space series (if I can remember it's bloody name) when the new season starts, which I believe is in a few months, but I'm not invested enough to put it on the 'must see list'.

In Worlds Unknown - Cloven Altar

Reactions: redfly
New World Order - Mortyr
(Damn I hope that chick that used to turn up whenever the name Mortyr was mentioned on this forum doesn't realise I used it!)

She was a funny girl. She'd pop up when the name was mentioned and praise the band totally, but have no reason for her praise, then she'd disappear without asking questions. I dropped the name in about 5 threads over a week and the same thing happened each time :)

Modern World - DRI

Hahaha, I wonder what happened to that Trodden guy. He'd come out of nowhere post a bunch then disappear, but it's been a while.

The Oroville is the show.

Post American world - Megadeth

I just assume everyone who came and went but not doesn't has succumbed to Corona, kinda morbid I know but hey I get by with such thoughts :)

That's right it is too, I'll forget it again by tomorrow though :)

Out Of This World - Black Flag

I actually don't know anyone, friend, foe or friend of foe who have even been tested let alone actually got it...thankfully.

Destroying The World - Rollins Band