SNG

Black Circle - Taipan

Fuck my internet is slow today, I can't even blame home schooling because my kids have finished all their requirements for the week.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Parts of the world are, Melbourne people aren't allowed outside after 8pm and unless the Premier says so they aren't allowed to fart. Parts of Noo Zilund are into similar lock downs again. The Internet just wants some attention too!

Blackbeard - Blazon Stone

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Thankfully it doesn't worry me that much, apart from wearing masks outside and having the kids home my hermit life isn't really effected. Even if we were under a curfew with less shops open like in Melbourne it wouldn't really bother me. The weirdest thing is that this state was recording less than 700 cases a day and they closed almost everything in the city and put in curfews stopping people leaving home. In the UK they are still recording more than 1000 a day and they are all reopening, the Prime Minister is begging people to eat out 3 times a week and he'll pay half the bill, they've closed roads to allow cafes and restaurants to use the roadway for seating and outdoor social distanced gigs have restarted. I'm not suggesting either side is right, but the contrast is huge and I'm sure it's part of the reason so many people in this country are still being fined for not wearing masks and ignoring curfew rules.

Black Dawn Of The Crossbones - Blazon Stone

Reactions: Neptune and redfly