SNG

Goin ok Neptune. Just got my stimulus check smh. I had to go on a 5 hour trip to the IRS just to prove I was me. Just to get my state lol.
How's it going there? Good I hope!

Eyes Of Wrath - Testament
What the hell, that’s awful but you conquered!You might be getting another one .Me well trying to find a job,but keeping busy with whatever I can find for work this shit hit me like a ton of bricks as unemployment ran out as they claim that I’m no longer eligible I Fucking hate dealing with that shit anyway. I had a break in my waterline coming into my home that I found and fixed,but still the pressure is only @15lbs.Had a plumber come and test my pump and check the well both were fine but he said that I must have yet another leak between the pump and the house.Now I have to get a municipal water company come and locate exactly where the line runs and hopefully locate the other leak.........NIGHTMARE!!!

Eye Of The Storm - Omen

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Lots of unemployment around the world, its going to take a lot to recover from this year. Employment in this area is about the only thing covid didn't effect drastically but that's only because the government got in first. In the last 5 years our state government closed power stations, closed logging and closed government services costing this area move that 6000 jobs and pushing unemployment over 15%, but they lowered unemployment in the city down to 6% so that pat themselves on the back anyway.

Eyes Of The Flesh - Scott Wino Weinrich

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
We should put all politicians on a small island with no planes or boats and surrounded by piranhas.

Imperilled Eyes - Annihilator

Reactions: Neptune
What the hell, that’s awful but you conquered!You might be getting another one .Me well trying to find a job,but keeping busy with whatever I can find for work this shit hit me like a ton of bricks as unemployment ran out as they claim that I’m no longer eligible I Fucking hate dealing with that shit anyway. I had a break in my waterline coming into my home that I found and fixed,but still the pressure is only @15lbs.Had a plumber come and test my pump and check the well both were fine but he said that I must have yet another leak between the pump and the house.Now I have to get a municipal water company come and locate exactly where the line runs and hopefully locate the other leak.........NIGHTMARE!!!

Eye Of The Storm - Omen
Holy shit man. What the hell! I'm sorry to hear that crap! You should be getting bail out money like all the rich people!
Will you be snow plowing this winter?

Camera Eye - Flotsam And Jetsam

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Nope that ended with working for that asshole!God I hope something befalls him and his cunt wife........Sooner rather than later!!!

These Eyes (Have Seen) - Biohazard

Reactions: Slammed
I feel the same about one of my previous bosses. I actually went as far as writing a book (which I never tried to get published) about the boss and his bitch wife in which very very bad things happen. It was amazing therapy :)

An Eye For An Eye - Dezperadoz

Reactions: Neptune and redfly