SNG

That's the best you could come up with? :p
Well just for that I'm going to stick this earworm in your head so that you're singing it when you go to bed!!

I'm The Man - Anthrax

Reactions: redfly
Jesus Christ really?We’re getting way off track here.Don’t mind me I’m just still a little disappointed about the new Heathen and don’t mean to take it out on you guys lol!

Demolition Man - Flotsam and Jetsam

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
That's interesting. Two other forums and general consensus is that it's good to great, yet you and redfly think the opposite. Now I'm definitely going to have to listen to it to see where I sit. Wont be tomorrow though I've got computers to deliver and not everyone appreciates metal when you're working in their house :)

Controlled Demolition - Fear Factory

I mean it’s good,just not what I was expecting at all. I personally think Kragen’s other older band Prototype had released much better albums compared to this!

Controlled By Hatred - Suicidal Tendencies

Reactions: Slammed
After one listen I like the Iron Angel album. I need to listen to it again to see if I want to buy it but on first listen it's got speed, it's got heavy, my only concern is that it might fall away toward the last half of the album.

Impulse Control - Metal Allegiance

I love it!!!! Whoops I mean I hate it!! I mean it's okay. Ummm I mean it's not Wednesday yet, I'll respond tomorrow.

Out Of Control - Phantom Blue

Reactions: redfly and Neptune