SNG

Yeah I'm sure it is and we are always going to have our "go-to" stuff that we listen to more than others.

I believe Mike aged too and got the shits with the record industry and therefore refused to contract ST to any deal or label and that's why he released a few things online but generally remained without releases.

Feel The Knife - Exciter.

Reactions: Neptune
Feels So Ill - The AK Corral <--- been waiting a few weeks to throw one of those out there, it's the album all F&J fans should own :p

Reactions: redfly
Oh you dug into it huh? I remember more of the story now. That was the album AK did when he quit Flotsam. And I think he was flying, trying to get a commercial helicopter pilot's license. He was only gone for a short tour and came back.

No Feelings - Overkill

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I found it and gave it a listen, purely because I wanted to hear what he'd done. It's definitely not something I'd buy but honestly hearing the guy sing those songs, which I assume he also wrote or co-wrote, is good. There is no way I'd want to hear him singing like that on the new F&J album but I bet there is elements of his vocals from one group that he uses in the other. I kind of expected something like Dezperadoz, a heavy, thrashy sound and ballsy voice with a country back bone and lyrics but I was wrong it's pretty much a straight out country record.

Feel No Pain - Forbidden

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
It's worth checking out, kind of like checking out Bronx Basket Co, it's not something I really want but it was interesting to hear once.

Sharkbait - Grindpad

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I tried years ago and almost became one of those people who say I love Metal,but I love all music :DSeriously I do love other genres in the rock vein but any type of country nope!However you could never deny the quality of AK’s voice.

Fast As A Shark - Accept

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
I can listen to some country music, back when I used to drive all night in the truck the all night country music station was the only one I could pick up on the old shitty radio, but it's not something I seek out. AK's effort was not the sort of thing the Grand Ole Opry would jump to book but it was okay in it's own right. I like hearing people do diverse things, I may not ever buy what they do but hearing them offer something different can be fun.

Shark bite Johnny - Calico Jack

Reactions: redfly