SNG

Eyes Of Old - Eradikator.

My wife just asked me if there was any reasonable deals around for laptop for kidlets school next year. I suggested 'reasonable' should take into account that Dad wants a new one too. Apparently $500 is reasonable for a school computer but $5500 isn't reasonable for Dad. Sometimes I wonder what this world is coming too :)

Reactions: redfly
Because I wouldn't even spend that much on a laptop if I won the lottery I decided to use female logic on her. "Yeah dear, of course that's a ridiculous price. However if I buy this computer that is only $1000, I save a massive $4500, and since I was buying you one too that's $9000 I've saved us!" I still haven't got my new computer but everyone has their price :)

New Truths, Old Lies - Evile

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
And given No Cross was their most commercially successful album (I think I remember reading that it entered the charts higher and sold more), it would seem like a good time to do something.

Old Guard - Gunjack

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Oops mine was the wrong way around. The song was supposed to be old. But since it was my stuff up I'll let you get away with it and follow on.

Where Blood Feeds The Earth - Memorain

Reactions: Neptune and redfly