SNG

You fell in love with the AK album :rolleyes:

Best thrash album of (whatever year it was released)!!
Love, hate, same things aren't they? :) I doubt I'll ever own the album but I do like AK's vocal efforts. The way he's changed over the years while still remaining totally recognisable is something I admire. I really look forward to hear where he goes on the new album.

For us it's "Pretend to be Irish drunk day" because I'm sure 95% of people drinking green beer and falling over drunk aren't actually Irish.

Mature Love - Grindpad

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Best thrash album of (whatever year it was released)!!
Love, hate, same things aren't they? :) I doubt I'll ever own the album but I do like AK's vocal efforts. The way he's changed over the years while still remaining totally recognisable is something I admire. I really look forward to hear where he goes on the new album.

For us it's "Pretend to be Irish drunk day" because I'm sure 95% of people drinking green beer and falling over drunk aren't actually Irish.

Mature Love - Grindpad
Yeah I can't wait to hear it!

Everyone is Irish today! :headbang::kickass:

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
I'm doing my bit for the Irish (well sort of) but not so much for metal. I'm not drinking because it's not even lunch time and I need to cut the grass, but I'm prepping myself for that by watching the Dropkick Muprhy's live stream for St Paddy.

So where is your song :p

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Yeah this time they were raising money for themselves. They are doing another one on May 1, the day after the album release.

About time :p

God Loves Violence - Indestructible Noise Command

Reactions: Neptune and redfly