SNG

This is how fucking ignorant our country is,so an ex-coworker of my wife was wearing a mask and this guy who obviously would be better off dead called him a pussy for doing so…….These are the people who should NOT BREED!!!

Valley Of Kings - Gamma Ray

I'm sure we've had those people too because we've had anti-mask protests in this country. In this state because our government likes lockdowns (290 days or some shit since this pandemic started) we even had them mandate what sort of masks to wear, mainly to stop people just wearing scarves or bandannas over their mouths. So then the anit-maskers protested about that. I understand people are getting sick of this shit but some people's ignorance of other peoples choice, right or wrong, is ridiculous.

King Death - Hellstorm

This is how fucking ignorant our country is,so an ex-coworker of my wife was wearing a mask and this guy who obviously would be better off dead called him a pussy for doing so…….These are the people who should NOT BREED!!!

Valley Of Kings - Gamma Ray
Yeah way to many of these types of people have popped up here in the last 20 years. They should absolutely be sterilized.

The Pale King - Testament

On the flip side I am getting so sick of people telling me to get vaccinated. I'm not refusing to get it or anything, although our system is really fucked up, but every news service, every forum, it's driving me round the bend. If this was a political thing and these people kept badgering me with 'vote for X" I'd be voting for Y just to annoy them.

I Wanna Be King - Exciter

One guy I know runs a vaccination site to promote vaccinations in all kids. I totally agree with the idea but I want to punch him in the face and ban all vaccines just because he wont shut the fuck up about them :)

King's End - Exumer

Reactions: redfly and Neptune