SNG

That mustache isn't doing him any favors either.
I feel like we're never going to get that heavy all out shred album he said he wanted to do before he couldn't anymore.
He's been screwing around with his weird shit for years. And now all of a sudden he's had two shoulder surgeries and a finger. Not to mention he's getting up there. This is really the first generation of shredders to start getting old. There's not really a precedence for how long they can do it.
I fear the window for that album is closed though.

Falling To Pieces - Faith No More

The weird blue glasses don't help either, but it's not an age thing :)
I do wonder about his injuries and surgeries. Different people get different injuries from seemingly the same activities, some footballers get constant knee reconstructions, others don't etc. There are quite a large number of guitarists as old as him, or thereabouts, who haven't talked about needing such surgeries. Is Vai's shredding that much more detrimental to body parts or is he just unlucky.

Welcome To Kuwait - EvilDead

The weird blue glasses don't help either, but it's not an age thing :)
I do wonder about his injuries and surgeries. Different people get different injuries from seemingly the same activities, some footballers get constant knee reconstructions, others don't etc. There are quite a large number of guitarists as old as him, or thereabouts, who haven't talked about needing such surgeries. Is Vai's shredding that much more detrimental to body parts or is he just unlucky.

Welcome To Kuwait - EvilDead
Good question that I don't have an answer for lol

Deliver Me Too The Gods - Satans Taint

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed