SNG

Stock Aitken and Waterman are the three guys in the UK who had heaps of dance number 1's and they actually did work with JP when the American label pushed them to be more 'chart successful' in the States but apparently the album has never even leaked. How that's possible in this day and age I don't know but apparently it is.

She Was Asking For It - Cannibal Corpse

Oh that's right, there was one song released/leaked in 2015, it was a cover version of some US soul band that they made made more dancy and poppy, because that's what Stock Aitken and Watermen did. There is rumours of anything between 3 tracks and a full album recorded in about '86 or '87, after Turbo. Glenn said in '89 that it would never be released, at least not under the JP name. Between KK and Rob different stories were spread as to why it happened but while no one really knows why, the truth was it really did happen and they all agreed at the time.

Hunger for Power - Incubus

I think that might be another time as well lol. This really sounded like the 70's. But. That's kind of what soul sounds like. So that could very well be it. Somehow though when I listened it really seemed older.

Food For The Worms - Exodus

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I'm not sure what you're thinking of. This is the song that was leaked but it's only a snippet and the other two apparently have never seen the light of day. Rob claims they signed a bit of paper that says they can be released after all the band has died.

For No Master - Morbid Angel

Yeah that could be it. god it's only a minute but I only made it 18 seconds. I think this is it. Lol poor Travis and Faulkner got pulled into this video? I had to hit play again. So bad. Thanks! I needed the laugh!
I still kinda remember some other thing. Maybe it was just different clips put together. They were a lot younger in it. But I think this is what I was thinking of.

It's pretty bloody terrible, you can see why they didn't want it released. But even worse is that you can see how bad some record label decisions are. I can't find anything else, but maybe one of their actual clips from the 70's was that bad.

I'll go again then shall I :p

Kill For Me - Obituary

No, they didn't want the S/A/W stuff released because as much as they were talked into it they knew that it was too far removed from what they were doing. Turbo had already copped them a lot of flack, and they knew the three songs they recorded with the S/A/W team was going to cop them even more.

Dig For Gold - Casualties Of Cool

Reactions: Neptune and redfly