Snowmageddon 2010

IAN442

Dec 6, 2005
Hey gang. I got hit by that killer snow storm here in the Mid Atlantic states Friday night and Saturday morning.

We picked up about 24 inches of snow. I had someone help me dig out thought with a snowthrower. But it still took me 5 hours to get done what i did and now its frozen solid. I have a 8 foot high wall of snow around the front of my house.

But we are all warm, toasty, and ready for the Super Bowl.

Go Saints. Baltimore is backing you. :headbang:

Hey gang. I got hit by that killer snow storm here in the Mid Atlantic states Friday night and Saturday morning.

We picked up about 24 inches of snow. I had someone help me dig out thought with a snowthrower. But it still took me 5 hours to get done what i did and now its frozen solid. I have a 8 foot high wall of snow around the front of my house.

But we are all warm, toasty, and ready for the Super Bowl.

Go Saints. Baltimore is backing you. :headbang:

I started shovelling on Friday, so it wouldn't be as bad as to shovel the snow when it was finished. I'm wore out. Plus, I heard we're suppose to get more snow tomorrow and on Saturday. I thought I left Buffalo and the heavy snow behind, I guess not.

Yeah I almost built an igloo in the backyard. Haven`t seen those amounts of snow since... I don`t know. Al Fucking Gore, I want some global warming...

Al Gore = Global Warming aka Climate Change
Lets see if I can splaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnneee it
January of this year was the warmest month, as long as records have been kept
So when its warm and the sun shines on the oceans water will evaporate
Then it turns cold and said evaporated water freezes and falls as snow,
which is out side your door at the present
So warm weather did cause the snows
Its warm on the West Coast that's why its raining so much there instead of snowing
I admit Al chose the wrong words with Global Warming when he should of said
Climate Change

Class dismissed -

gonna get some global warming in NC Friday night. it's gonna global warm again on Monday.

Getting a proper summer here right now! It's been hot as hell for near two months straight, and I'm getting sick of it... Someone throw some snow my way! :lol:

Al Gore = Global Warming aka Climate Change
Lets see if I can splaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnneee it
January of this year was the warmest month, as long as records have been kept
So when its warm and the sun shines on the oceans water will evaporate
Then it turns cold and said evaporated water freezes and falls as snow,
which is out side your door at the present
So warm weather did cause the snows
Its warm on the West Coast that's why its raining so much there instead of snowing
I admit Al chose the wrong words with Global Warming when he should of said
Climate Change

Class dismissed -

There's no debate about global warming the melting ice at the poles are proof.
The only debate is whether or not its being caused by people.

Exactly. And it`s not only a scientific debate, it`s mostly politics and even more importantly - business.

Yeah because these "green" companies can use scare tactics about the desctruction of the environment and whatnot to get others to go green and buy their green products. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the environment and all that, but this whole green thing has become a trend and, therefore, a joke.

Yeah because these "green" companies can use scare tactics about the desctruction of the environment and whatnot to get others to go green and buy their green products. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the environment and all that, but this whole green thing has become a trend and, therefore, a joke.

Pretty much, but it`s not only the green companies. So called carbon offsets are big business too.