So,did you all hear that new Megadeth song?

it's like they are trying to recapture their "terrible era" from after countdown to extinction. why would mustaine wanna go there?

I don't get something, guys. This only applies to a few of you obviously but WHY post in a Megadeth related thread if you hate them? It seems kind of pointless and stupid to chime in with some negative comment about how they've always sucked, Dave Mustaine is a faggot, etc. This really goes for any thread/discussion on here or wherever else about a particular band.

I don't get something, guys. This only applies to a few of you obviously but WHY post in a Megadeth related thread if you hate them? It seems kind of pointless and stupid to chime in with some negative comment about how they've always sucked, Dave Mustaine is a faggot, etc. This really goes for any thread/discussion on here or wherever else about a particular band.

Hello and welcome to the internet. Please take a number and sit over there. Someone will be along shortly to show you how things work.

Yeah, I agree it's pretty ridiculous. Unless it's some obvious band that no one likes, it's usually plain ol' elitism, which is usually always pointless. But yeah that song is awful.

I love Megadeth, Endgame had some good shit on it.
Everything I heard from 13 was awful.
Kinda figured the new one would be light as shit also.
Im sure the rest of the tracks will be more of the same

Come on Sudden Death was an awesome track IMO, probably the only one I really liked anyways, maybe Public Enemy #1 was ok, kind of had that classic Megadeth feel to it.

Since they got back together System Has Failed and EndGame were both quite good... I was hoping it would be one good / one bad which means this album should be good, but after hearing this song I'm not convinced... also when they did the gigantour with Motorhead it was really obvious Dave wanted to do what he wanted to do in the 90's - be mainstream. It just doesn't work, the only people who love Megadeth are metalheads... I don't know why he would fight for an audience that just doesn't care while risking losing the people that support him

Since they got back together System Has Failed and EndGame were both quite good... I was hoping it would be one good / one bad which means this album should be good, but after hearing this song I'm not convinced... also when they did the gigantour with Motorhead it was really obvious Dave wanted to do what he wanted to do in the 90's - be mainstream. It just doesn't work, the only people who love Megadeth are metalheads... I don't know why he would fight for an audience that just doesn't care while risking losing the people that support him

Yeah. After this Megadeth fansboys lose their classic argument against Metallica of selling out. Like Risk wasn't pop enough.
After the two latest miserys Endgame was actually good. Only if Dave knew how to age with class.

old Megadeth is so good, even now. Just amazing stuff
But now days why care what Dave is doing? It's weak material.
Especially with all the good releases that come out every year.
It's almost like Dave didnt want to get better, he is content with the boringness he's releasing now.