So, does anyone here NOT like cats?

Metal head87 said:
bunny_lop.jpg
12_bottle_feeding_baby.jpg

SLEEPING-KITTEN.jpg

tiny_bunny-thumb.jpg
*OD's on cute*

If a man has a cat, he alwasy have tons of psychic problems. I know a lot of. :) But they're all good friends, so I like when a man has a cat. :)

(thought the thread was about not liking cats, but yet again, who cares?)

I'm not into cats much. They seem to treat you in a superior manner, except when they want some food. This sucks.
The 'cookie' picture is nice and all, but doesn't convince me. :cool:

I really love dogs. Dogs are men's best friends, after all.

I like cats, to look at - they're cute. But as far as pets go, it's dogs all the way for me.

Any form of labrador! Especally chocolate <3.

Half of them are smarter than the average person, too. Which is a bonus.

As much as it would suck to see a cute little animal that became road kill, I don't think it would be such a safe idea to actually move it unless you are wearing like rubber gloves and picked it up with a plastic bag. You don't know when it was killed, so if it had diseases, it might not have been long enough for the diseases to die.

Rednecks are able to get their dinner like that, but that's only after hundreds of years of evolution from the making deep fried possum pie.

Metal head87 said:
As much as it would suck to see a cute little animal that became road kill, I don't think it would be such a safe idea to actually move it unless you are wearing like rubber gloves and picked it up with a plastic bag. You don't know when it was killed, so if it had diseases, it might not have been long enough for the diseases to die.
I know. Where I work, people are afraid of going out on patrol with me since I have a notorious disregard for my own safety :D

Rednecks are able to get their dinner like that, but that's only after hundreds of years of evolution from the making deep fried possum pie.
And let's not forget how resistant they are to diseases after all the inbreeding.