So, does anyone here NOT like cats?

Cats are wonderful, with amazing personalities...
I love cats. I still miss my Tulus :(
I think I will get a cat to be my dog's best friend once I graduate..
I need a lot of time to play/train it and I don't want to be too busy....

mmmmmmm cats!

yes, cats are such wonderful creatures..
I remember this one time I was staying at a friends place and his cat named mario slept on my face...
and me, thinking it was a pillow, didnt care until the morning when i couldnt inhale air through my nose and had bloodshot eyes for 4 straight days ......

mmmmmmm cats!

I love my cats, but Blitzkrieg is my baby.

Awww, poor funnel doggie

1260053356_l.jpg

Awww baby Blitz

1260052217_l.jpg

yay for puppies.

Dead_Lioness said:
^ I couldn't help but noticing, the dog toy that came from Petco from the Halloween series.
:loco:

CUTE DOG! Did he just get nuetered? awwww

Yep, I love the Halloween toys! He got some from the competition, Petsmart, too. :oops:

He hasn't been neutered yet, probably early next year. The funnel and bandage are from when he cut open his little paw and nicked the vein. He spurted blood EVERYWERE and scared the hell out of me, but he's fine now.

Dead_Lioness said:
^ but thats what makes it cute!

kinda like when little animals in my imagination say: "gooder"

awww! "eated"!!

That picture is tooooo cute.

And I do the same thing with animals. Like today, I imagine my puppy would say "I tried to be gooder today ...but then I threw up on myself"

Wolftribe said:
You people are weird.

After a while with your animals, you can almost read their emotions just by their faces. Then you start talking for them, and venture off into slightly nutty land. I swear Blitz was ashamed of puking in front of me this morning. *vomits* "I sorry mommy, don't be mad at me!" *spews*

BlackwaterNymph said:
I love my cats, but Blitzkrieg is my baby.

Awww, poor funnel doggie

<snipped>

Awww baby Blitz

<snipped>

yay for puppies.

Soooooo cuuuuuute!!! My mom just got a shepherd a few months ago, and she's already outweighing my dog at 6 months (Australian Shepherd mix, 2 years old)! :zombie:

I really don't like cats. Dogs is where it's at. Plus there's an amazing Pink Floyd song named after them.