So fucking excited about this REUNION !!

If you are SOOO Excited about this reunion why are you saying "you may go" you must not be that excited if you can't even make up your mind if you want to go or not :loco:

ironmaidenfan09 said:
If you are SOOO Excited about this reunion why are you saying "you may go" you must not be that excited if you can't even make up your mind if you want to go or not :loco:

I live in DC and the show is in the home of the heart of rock and roll. Cleveland. I know the owners of Peabody's. They even came to my bar in DC a couple of summers ago. Those dudes are crazy.

manthatfollowshell said:
do you know the date of that show? I'm so there. I saw them open up for Thrax at the Agora.

I hope the new stylistically similar to River Runs red
I was at that show! December of 1995, Deftones were also on the bill. LOA was with Anthrax at the Agora again in 1996 at the World Series of Metal. Good times, good times...............

I agree about ozzfest because unfortunately I see them playing towards the nu rock scene these days as seen by them touring with mudvayne and bloodsimple. :Smug:

as for the new cd, I hope the new single is just a fluke as I am not impressed. :erk: