O/T Harpo's

Bass Fellow

Feb 7, 2002
Downtown
Visit site
I've missed it so much:loco: (since first Anthrax reunion gig) I'm going next Fri. for In Flames, Trivium and Devildriver. Plus Zao and I don't know how many local bands. Anyone seen this tour yet or going to this show? Only $15 + service charge!

What other venues do you like to frequent, Bass Fellow? You should come to Lansing and check out Exodus at the Temple Club. Macs Bar also has High on Fire and Goatwhore coming too. Good luck with Harpos....I've never really liked that dump and I especially don't like that neighborhood....

Harpo's is horrible.

Didn't know Exodus was coming to Lansing. I might have to check that out.
Overkill is coming to Harpo's. My son wants to go to that gig.

MyHatred said:
What other venues do you like to frequent, Bass Fellow? You should come to Lansing and check out Exodus at the Temple Club. Macs Bar also has High on Fire and Goatwhore coming too. Good luck with Harpos....I've never really liked that dump and I especially don't like that neighborhood....

I grew up in Battle Creek until I was 11. I'm told that a couple of my friend's work in the Lansing area. I have trouble finding anybody to go to these shows with though(NW Ohio). I'll check out the dates and see what happening.:cool: Saw Exodus on HBB last night and they're so much better than the early days. That would be so cool if it was in my backyard. Also, I mentioned before I liked High on Fire. Haven't heard Goatwhore yet. I missed Darkest Hour's venue and Bloodsimple's last December. Would luv to C them.

LordLindsey and Bass Fellow,

you guys should come up. The Exodus show only costs 12 bucks and it is in a pretty cool venue. I will buy ya guys a beer:kickass: and if you like High on Fire B.F. you really should come up because I doubt you could find a cooler place to see them in.....Just bring ear plugs because High On Fire's amps go well past 11...One of the loudest bands I have ever seen

http://www.templeclub.com/

http://www.macsbar.com/

Prong- Wednesday March 8th at the Temple Club
Tickets 10.00

Exodus- Thursday May 11th at the Temple Club
Tickets 12.00

High on Fire & Goatwhore- Friday April 28th at Macs Bar
Tickets 10.00

Hank 3
2 Sets....1 country and 1 Hell-Billy
Friday March 31st at the Temple Club
Tickets 15.00

Dude, this is fucking awesome!!!!! Lansing has never seen this many cool shows and the even cooler part is I can walk right to them from my house.