So... hey

Tommy is indeed a nice fellow, and after working for Paul and Gene in some capacity for the better part of thirty years, he's finally got his dream gig and good luck to him. I'm not about to join in all the mud slinging he's had to put up with since he first donned the Spaceman guise in 2002 because I have no problem with the guy. Neither do I find him terribly inspiring as a lead guitarist, but Ace hasn't been all that and a bag of chips since 1996 either.

Bruce Kulick (lead guitar from 84-96) is a contender for nicest guy ever, and the late Eric Carr was one of the sweetest (and unfortunately most insecure) human beings ever to walk the Earth. Unfortunately neither of them got much chance to talk during their time in the band as G & P pretty much ran the show.

Spiffo, I agree that Face The Music was a great read (I tore through it on my iPad en route to Sydney), but I don't have much time for the precious, bitter drama queen Stan seems to have become in his old age. He and Bob Ezrin fell out recently over the latter's role in a book about The Elder that I contributed to. Nowt to do with me directly, but I can't help feeling a little responsible.

http://kissodyssey.com/

We are amused :).

Saw the first of the new DW episodes on Sunday night (once I remembered how to turn on my television). Not bad but not essential. I do wish Moffat would cut the banter and get on with the story.

Last edited: