So I am singing for a new band.

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
I figured it was time to do something and I have been writing and planning my next move after I decided that enough about the king wasn't an option for me anymore. I have been working with Marcus (Guitarist for MASTERY in toronto) on how to approach MASTERY vocally and still retain my identity as a frontman. I think I finally have it dialed in and Marcus will be here in texas for the next 4 days while I track some vocals in Scott Sargeants studio.
It's been 25 years of doing MOD or SOD and it's time to say thanks to all the fans for the support over all the many long hard years of stress and stupidity but those days are behind me. I am looking forward to Singing and Touring with MASTERY as my last serious musical effort in this God forsaken industry.
To everyone who posts here, Sorry I have been absent but my health was priority number 1 and I just need to address it for the sake of my dogs and my family.

Hope this bit of info clarifies everything.
peace
Billy

I figured it was time to do something and I have been writing and planning my next move after I decided that enough about the king wasn't an option for me anymore. I have been working with Marcus (Guitarist for MASTERY in toronto) on how to approach MASTERY vocally and still retain my identity as a frontman. I think I finally have it dialed in and Marcus will be here in texas for the next 4 days while I track some vocals in Scott Sargeants studio.
It's been 25 years of doing MOD or SOD and it's time to say thanks to all the fans for the support over all the many long hard years of stress and stupidity but those days are behind me. I am looking forward to Singing and Touring with MASTERY as my last serious musical effort in this God forsaken industry.
To everyone who posts here, Sorry I have been absent but my health was priority number 1 and I just need to address it for the sake of my dogs and my family.

Hope this bit of info clarifies everything.
peace
Billy

that's exciting news, Billy.
take care of yourself and keep us in the loop.

Hey Billy, and yes your health is very important! Thanks for the update on whats going on :kickass:

Everyone, you can check out their myspace page below. Sounds like pretty fucking cool thrash metal, can't believe I haven't heard them before. :headbang:
http://www.myspace.com/masterymetal

All of the tracks are just instrumental, but I like what I hear! Can't wait to hear when the vocals are laid down..

Thanks for the update Billy. I'm glad to hear you're back in great shape and things are going well. I'm looking forward to hearing the new material and seeing you in concert again.

Cool news Billy!

But wait, aren't you expecting a call from Scott anyday now to reform S.O.D. (once Bush tells them once again to go fuck themselves...) ????!?!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Billy.

I haadddddddddd the time offf my li...... YOURE DEAD...

The ballad of Patrick Swayze.