So i downloaded Iced Earth's Horror Show...

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
... i'm not sure why you guys hate this album so much, i think its amazing. Matt barlow is a great singer, the music is good (some good riffs in there). and sure its cheesy/cliche to make a horror themed album, but Matt puts emotion into it, lyrically and vocally, so its an entire different thing...
I love this album, and i can't stop listening to it... so what are you smoking?

yes yes i have listened to a lot of their other stuff, and i'm not saying its any worse but everyone was making horror show sound like its crap, when i think its amazing

It doesn't suck....it just can't hold a clit to Burnt Offerings. It is better than some of their others, such as Dark Saga.

burnt offerings
(if you disagree...your penis will belong to me...and I will burn it with glee....and you will not be able to pee)

retarded penguin said:
burnt offerings
(if you disagree...your penis will belong to me...and I will burn it with glee....and you will not be able to pee)
Their best song is Stormrider. And fuck you and your stupid penis stealing schtick.

'ride on, grab on, stormrider, stormrider'

yeah, you are a fag......you don't deserve the luxury of a penis, fagboy

retarded penguin said:
'ride on, grab on, stormrider, stormrider'

yeah, you are a fag......you don't deserve the luxury of a penis, fagboy

:cry: :zzz:

Stromrider is easliy their best, actually I like that album a whole lot.

Also Travel In Stygian rules, as does all of the songs on Alive In Athens(the three disc version esp.)