so i got dragonforce today....

Haha, check the new Sam video on the first page in slovakia, his Moonwalk that ends in tears :D

it's so fucking funny, you just see him vanish

Well, I heard Dragonforce the first time in my life and this bullshit sucks! :yell:
The guitars are really great and damned I love it, but that horrible voice and that fucking sensless keyboard destroys all the music. I think I must forget this band fast...

i understand why some people wouldn't like the vocals, because while they are very musically impressive, they can get kind of grating. not me though! haha i can listen to "my spirit will go on", or "black winter night" any amount of times without getting tired of them

bodomite said:
I knew already beeoottcchhh :p :lol:

Cause i said "GET THIS ALbUM OFF ME ON SOULSEEK OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Haha, first time i heard DF i ent RIGHT away and bought both CDs without a second thought

-Gavin- said:
How are the vocals horrible? i mean he sings in tune, melodically, He's better than most singers.

haha, he is one of a million singers whose singing the same shit and there are thousend singers whose better than him! but of course. I hate that fucking musically singing and that fucking epically athmosphere! sorry, just my taste...

I think they're terribly overrated...just because they're fucking fast doesn't make them fucking gods, imo. Although nice stage performance indeed, judging by the clips I've seen.

Untitled-1.jpg

I look like i have downsyndrome, i'd just rocked out to Sonata arctica then CoB in a row and i hadn't had a drink :D Hahaha

they are one of those bands that no matter how annoying the vocals maybe the music takes that away easily. i know alot of people bitch about james labrie and his vocals but the people who complain are like damn...the music owns. but hell i like them because of the music and not the vocals per se. but there vox do add to the music none the less