• get em all sucka

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • might as well throw in a November's Doom CD too

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • wait and see if you can still maybe scam a free copy

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Originally posted by avi
ooh, they have Dream Evil... do I dare get it?
the Dio record?
c48619f8r6a.jpg

the band Dream Evil - engineer Fredrik Nordstrom, Snowy Shaw and others doing power metal.

I decided to pass. Total: 2 motW, 1 ND and the new Ulver. That's enough for today.

You should get that Cephalic Carnage doom mcd called "Halls of Amenti" - it's only $7.00, and is one of those fan cds on Willowtip, with the clear plastic disc around the center 3" of the disc. Or maybe get it from Willowtip.

Actually, I should get that too.

Originally posted by avi
and the new Ulver.

are you sure that you want the new Ulver? Lyckantropen Themes?

i don't recommend if it's this one...

Ecto - I've heard it already and like it, so I'm buying it. I'm of the opinion that even when Ulver's music isn't great (such as the Blake CDs), it's still interesting and worth listening to.

Nagle- that one's not done yet and has been indefinitely postponed (or so says Jester Records). I guess they plan on finishing it someday but are doing new stuff first.

i like Ulver dude...ops...i don't like their black metal era...for me they're good nowadays...the new one is cool, but i only could listen a couple of times and thought that they'd release something like perdition city...i just need to listen to it more and get used to