So, I have a new band starting up...

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
And the TENTATIVE lineup is just about complete... The material for the first release has been written for quite some time now, so once everything is ready to go, all hell is going to break loose. I have some nice plans for this... so keep a look out. ;)

Chris - Found a bassist from Mantua. Has Nevermore in his top friends, and he's learning the songs. Drummer will begin learning by this weekend, so depending on his schedule, perhaaaaaps a rehearsal/tryout for everyone NEXT weekend.

Cool! My band's cd is coming out in a couple of weeks...I'll post some links and maybe a few soulseek downloads for whomever. We should start a thread whoring out our bands.

i shall not whore out my band but thats just because i dont want you people to hear such crappy shit...

there just dont seem to be any musicians that can play a little metal around here...

and the people i play with well they only pick up their instruments once a week...at the rehearsal

And the TENTATIVE lineup is just about complete... The material for the first release has been written for quite some time now, so once everything is ready to go, all hell is going to break loose. I have some nice plans for this... so keep a look out. ;)

Chris - Found a bassist from Mantua. Has Nevermore in his top friends, and he's learning the songs. Drummer will begin learning by this weekend, so depending on his schedule, perhaaaaaps a rehearsal/tryout for everyone NEXT weekend.

Sounds good. I'm working on the songs now.

Really looking forward to this Will, you're a great songwriter. If it's half as good as some of what you've already done, it'll be one of my favorite albums this year.