So, I haven't been around for a while...

good good. I just got a new job after being unemployed since June. needless to say, all of my money I've saved is gone now.. and my current job pays less than my old job... regardless, since they're working on Powerfest 09, I'll save up so I can go.

I'll try to be here as a regular again. I miss you faggots.

edit: not really. Powerfest IS fun, though. :tickled:

Any excuse to leave Jersey, right?

I don't know how hard they're actually working on PFest '09 but some of our posts made one of them chuckle earlier in this thread.

Good luck with the job($)ituation$. You have to come out again this year so you can get your free bottle of J'Meister! :heh:

Ah yes, Pate, you're turning the corner as well. I couldn't recall if it was you or Veggie. You and Will should hang together and drink the well dry. I won't be able to join you though, as my drinking days are over...the hills...and far...away.

Pizzaguy! Hope to see you again in '09.

Rob and the guys have their work cut out for them since expectations will be high due to this year's success. I hope we get some great bands! :kickass:

Ah yes, Pate, you're turning the corner as well. I couldn't recall if it was you or Veggie. You and Will should hang together and drink the well dry. I won't be able to join you though, as my drinking days are over...the hills...and far...away.

Pizzaguy! Hope to see you again in '09.

Rob and the guys have their work cut out for them since expectations will be high due to this year's success. I hope we get some great bands! :kickass:

heck im scheduling next semester to be nowhere near Friday and Saturday. I will be going, no doubt in my mind.

And yes expectations will be high, I have never had such a great experience as I have when the Pearl Room was nearly packed and packed when Iced Earth and Testament played. (all of Saturday night ruled!:kickass:)