So, I saw Gojira in Brooklyn tonight...

I got to see Gojira headline in Orlando Oct 2nd. Small as fuck intimate club show. It was the most intense experience ive ever had. they sounded FUCKING MASSIVE.

I really want to know how they do it. Is it just the 4th note shit they play? Cuz jesus man this band sounds like "gojira" himself. MASSIVE, GREEN and MEAN!

Makes me want a EVH 5150 III :headbang:

so far, i've been able to see them twice. both times at the Palladium in Mass. once upstairs and once downstairs. i was fuckin' floored! for the first show, i was there with my bro and my cousin. when Gojira finished their set, we just stood there staring at each other and shaking our heads for a minute until my cousin said, "holy fucking SHIT! i've always liked their music, but i didn't realize they were THAT good!"

that totally sums it up. absolutely top shelf. do what you can to see them if you get the chance.

the one thing that bums me out about them live is that(well at least the two time's i have seen them)they didnt play anything off the link! i love all there albums pretty much equally, but no link for me at the end is like getting a blowjob and only half finishing. its good but it could of been magnificent.

the one thing that bums me out about them live is that(well at least the two time's i have seen them)they didnt play anything off the link! i love all there albums pretty much equally, but no link for me at the end is like getting a blowjob and only half finishing. its good but it could of been magnificent.

Really? What i've gathered they always end up playing one from the link. We got Remembrance in Orlando.